Image Map

Work in Progress

“In the best travel, disconnection is a necessity. Concentrate on where you are; do no back-home business; take no assignments; remain incommunicado; be scarce. It is a good thing that people don’t know where you are or how to find you. Keep in mind the country you are in. That’s the theory.”
–Paul Theroux

A human who loves the world, finds beauty in the unknown, and can't keep her feet on the ground. I like finding unique (and cheap) ways of making my way around the globe. Interacting with people while living, learning, and loving the culture I'm surrounded by.

Monday, July 13, 2015

compile

It's been 6 months since I uploaded my last Korea video. I have done so much stuff it was close to impossible to condense all of my footage into 5 minutes, but it has been done!

A smidgen of my favorite memories are lucky enough to have been caught on tape. Shout out to my since lost Go Pro (R.I.P), Leena's, and Meygan's GoPros. Even a bigger shout out to all the beautiful souls that make appearances in this video and in the many memories that shape not only my Korean experiences, but my existence as a whole. Sounds a bit dramatic, doesn't' it?


No comments:

Post a Comment